The City of Bellevue does not warranty the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the information published on this website and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by the reliance on such. Any person or entity that relies on information obtained from this site does so at his or her own risk.
Guests, including representatives of various corporations and agencies in China and Washington State, are invited to post entries on BellevueCN. The opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of our blog or its owners.
The purpose of BellevueCN.com is to facilitate ongoing dialogue among individuals and companies from China who are interested in doing business in Bellevue, Washington and in the Seattle area. We encourage your participation in the discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.
This is a moderated website, which means that all comments will be reviewed before posting. The BellevueCN management team retains the discretion to determine which comments it will post and which it will not. The BellevueCN management team reserves the right to edit comments for clarity, readability, or spelling errors when appropriate. Moderating and posting of comments will occur during regular business hours (Pacific time zone) Monday through Friday. Comments submitted after hours or on weekends will be read and posted as early as possible; in most cases, this means the next business day.
In order to keep the experience a positive one for all of our users, we ask that you follow the policy outlined below. By submitting comments to BellevueCN.com, you are consenting to the following:
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content you post. You may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated.
- By posting material to the BellevueCN.com comments area, you represent that you have the legal right to reproduce, adapt, display, and distribute this material to others. The BellevueCN.com management team will not be held responsible for posted information that may infringe on a third party’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- For the benefit of robust discussion your comments will remain “on-topic.” This means that comments will be posted only as they relate to the topic being discussed within the BellevueCN.com article.
- BellevueCN.com prohibits any actions to solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity through the BellevueCN.com comment function. Therefore, your comments will not promote services, products, affiliate links or “spam” links.
- In order to prevent comment spam, BellevueCN.com is set up to automatically withhold any comment with more than two links.
- To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, all email addresses, postal mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted within the body of any comment will be deleted from BellevueCN.com comments. Your name and a valid email address are required in order to submit a comment, but these will not be published on BellevueCN.com, nor shared. Email addresses are used solely to verify the identity of the commenter and for the management team to contact the commenter privately, if needed.
- Members of the media are asked to send questions to the City of Bellevue, Office of Economic Development through their normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions on BellevueCN.com as comments. Reporter questions will not be posted.
- Unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries should not be submitted to BellevueCN.com. This site is not to be used for contracting or commercial business.
- When members of the BellevueCN.com management team respond to comments, they will do so directly within the comments area of a particular article. The BellevueCN.com management team will not respond privately via email or other communication method to a BellevueCN.com comment.
Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on the BellevueCN.
The BellevueCN.com management team reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
The purpose of BellevueCN.com is to promote the Bellevue and Washington area and to encourage communities of dialogue and greater cultural understanding. Any information furnished by users of BellevueCN.com is done on a voluntary basis.
The BellevueCN.com management team, any employees, interns, or volunteers, and the BellevueCN.com sponsors and owners do not guarantee or warrant that any information posted by individuals on BellevueCN.com is correct, and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information. The BellevueCN.com management team may not be able to verify, does not warrant or guarantee, and assumes no liability for anything posted on this website by any other person.
The BellevueCN.com management team and the BellevueCN.com sponsors and owners do not endorse, support or otherwise promote any private or commercial entity or the information, products or services contained on those websites that may be reached through links on our website.
BellevueCN.com may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
Any references to commercial entities, products, services, or other nongovernmental organizations or individuals that remain on the site are provided solely for the information of individuals using BellevueCN.com. These references are not intended to reflect the opinion of the BellevueCN.com management team or its officers or employees or sponsors or owners concerning the significance, priority, or importance to be given the referenced entity, product, service, or organization. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service, and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying endorsement or approval of any product, person, or service.
Please check that you agree with these policies, before you will be allowed to proceed to posting any comments or other materials and content.